The Lynn YMCA is a charitable organization offering community programs and services to families and individuals of all ages. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every child and teen, improves the nation’s health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
- Over 40 FREE Group Fitness Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- Health & Fitness Center including cardio equipment, free weights & strength line
- Personal Training
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs- discount rates for members!
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Locker rooms
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
- Music Studio with professional recording technology and staff
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, dance parties,and sports parties
- Preschool & Afterschool Child Care Programs
Visit the Y
20 Neptune Blvd
Lynn, MA 01902
Get Directions »
In the event of a snow storm we will make every effort to remain open during our regularly scheduled hours. However, if the safety of our staff or our members is in question we may close the building and/or cancel classes. Closure details will be posted to our Facebook Page and a phone message will be available by calling 781-581-3105 by 9pm the evening before.
Mon – Thu: 5:00am-10:00pm
What's Happening at the Y
Safety First: Swim Band Policies
DON’T GET STUCK AT THE SHALLOW END OF THE POOL.
TAKE THE SWIM TEST AND BE FREE TO DIVE HEADFIRST INTO the pool!
Red and Green wristbands will help our lifeguards spot those swimmers that might be floating a little too far from a safe spot. Please visit your local YMCA and ask a lifeguard if you can take the swim test!