The Lynn YMCA is a charitable organization offering community programs and services to families and individuals of all ages. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every child and teen, improves the nation’s health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
- Over 40 FREE Group Fitness Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- Health & Fitness Center including cardio equipment, free weights & strength line
- Personal Training
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs- discount rates for members!
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Locker rooms
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
- Music Studio with professional recording technology and staff
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, dance parties,and sports parties
- Preschool & Afterschool Child Care Programs
Visit the Y
20 Neptune Blvd
Lynn, MA 01902
Get Directions »
Mon – Thu: 5:00am-10:00pm
Labor Day- Sept. 7
What's Happening at the Y
So Much More Auction & Gala
Thursday, September 24th, 6:00-9:00 pm
Salem Country Club
133 Forest Street, Peabody
Join us for a fun night of dinner, dancing, and so much more! 100% of the money raised at this event will benefit the YMCA Annual Fund which ensures that no one in our communities is turned away for inability to pay.
Fall I Registration Is Open!
Fall I Session: September 14 – November 1
Member Online Registration: August 17
Member Walk-in Registration: August 21
Non-Member Online Registration: August 27
Non-Member Walk-In Registration: August 28
*refer to the online registration listing for the most recent schedule changes.
Safety First: Swim Band Policies
DON’T GET STUCK AT THE SHALLOW END OF THE POOL.
TAKE THE SWIM TEST AND BE FREE TO DIVE HEADFIRST INTO SUMMER!
Red and Green wristbands will help our lifeguards spot those swimmers that might be floating a little too far from a safe spot. Please visit your local YMCA and ask a lifeguard if you can take the swim test and have a safe and FUN summer!