The Melrose Family YMCA offers community programs and services that provide an opportunity for the positive development that everyone needs in order to thrive. At the Y people of all ages have the chance to be develop new skills, build relationships, and give back to others in the community. It’s really about creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Health & Wellness Center
- Life Fitness Signature Series strength line
- Cardio machines including AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, Arc Trainers, and bikes
- Free weights
- Personal Training
- Over 40 FREE Group Exercise Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- 25 yard swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs- discount rates for members!
- General use and adult only locker rooms with steam and sauna
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, bounce house parties,and sports parties
- Summer Camps- discounts for members!
- Parent’s Night Out
Visit the Y
497 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00am-10:00pm
Sat – Sun: 6:30am-6:00pm
January 5 to March 1
Member Online: Dec 1
Member Walk-in: Dec 5
Non-Member Online: Dec 11
Non-Member Walk-in: Dec 12
What's Happening at the Y
Shop For The Holidays While We Watch The Kids!
Small Business Shopping Saturday
Saturday, November 29th, 1:00 – 4:00pm
Get in your Holiday Shopping in downtown Melrose while we watch the kids! Cost is $20 for the first child with a family membership and $5 for each additional child. Sign up at the Welcome Center Desk.