The Melrose Family YMCA offers community programs and services that provide an opportunity for the positive development that everyone needs to thrive. We invest in developing skills, building relationships, shaping values, and serving the community. It’s really about creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime. We invite you to share in our vision that values and involves all people as a precious resource in our community.
Our amenities include:
- Newly renovated Health & Wellness Center
- Life Fitness Signature Series strength line
- Cardio machines including AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, Arc Trainers, and bikes
- Free weights
- Over 40 Group Exercise Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- New Cycle Studio!
- 25 yard swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs
- General use and adult only locker rooms with steam and sauna
- Free babysitting with family membership
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, bounce house parties, gymnastics and sports parties
- Parent’s Night Out
Visit the Y
497 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sat – Sun: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
What's Happening at the Y
Melrose YMCA Winter Session 2014 Brochure Is Here!
Winter Session 2014: January 6 – March 2
Member Online: Monday, December 2
Member Walk-In: Friday, December 6
Non-Member Online: Thursday, December 12
Non-Member Walk-In: Friday, December 13
*No classes February 17 – February 23
Fall II Session: October 28 – December 22
*No Classes on Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28th
*No Classes at the Main Street Y on Saturday, October 26th (due to the Spooky Sprint 5K). Classes at the Gymnastics Center will run as scheduled.