The Melrose Family YMCA offers community programs and services that provide an opportunity for the positive development that everyone needs to thrive. We invest in developing skills, building relationships, shaping values, and serving the community. It’s really about creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime. We invite you to share in our vision that values and involves all people as a precious resource in our community.
Our amenities include:
- Health & Wellness Center
- Life Fitness Signature Series strength line
- Cardio machines including AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, Arc Trainers, and bikes
- Free weights
- Over 40 Group Exercise Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- New Cycle Studio!
- 25 yard swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs
- General use and adult only locker rooms with steam and sauna
- Free babysitting with family membership
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, bounce house parties,and sports parties
- Parent’s Night Out
»View our program brochure with a full list of programs & services.
Visit the Y
497 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sat – Sun: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
What's Happening at the Y
Register For The 5K Spooky Sprint!
get moving for your community!
Saturday, October 25th, 8:30am
Child under 16 until 10/11: $15
Child under 16 after 10/11: $20
Proceeds will benefit the Annual Fund.
Mark Your Calendars! Auction & Gala
THIRD ANNUAL FUNDRAISING GALA
100% of the money raised at this event will fund our Growing Stronger Together scholarship program which ensures no one in the communities we serve is turned away for inability to pay for YMCA services. Tickets are $75 each. A table can be purchased for $750. Thank you again for your support!
Fall II Registration Is OPEN!
Fall II Session: October 27 – December 21
Member Registration Is Open!
Non-Member Online: Thursday, October 16
Non-Member Walk-In: Friday, October 17