The Melrose Family YMCA offers community programs and services that provide an opportunity for the positive development that everyone needs to thrive. We invest in developing skills, building relationships, shaping values, and serving the community. It’s really about creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime. We invite you to share in our vision that values and involves all people as a precious resource in our community.
Our amenities include:
- Newly renovated Health & Wellness Center
- Life Fitness Signature Series strength line
- Cardio machines including AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, Arc Trainers, and bikes
- Free weights
- Over 40 Group Exercise Classes per week including TRX, Zumba, Tabata, and Yoga
- New Cycle Studio!
- 25 yard swimming pool
- Sports, arts and enrichment programs
- General use and adult only locker rooms with steam and sauna
- Free babysitting with family membership
- Birthday Parties including pool parties, bounce house parties, gymnastics and sports parties
- Parent’s Night Out
»To view our program brochure with a full list of programs & services click here.
Visit the Y
497 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sat – Sun: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
What's Happening at the Y
Teens are FREE Tuesdays & Thursdays in July & August!
TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS ARE FREE
FOR TEENS IN JULY AND AUGUST!
The YMCA of Metro North, as a cause driven association with a focus on Social Responsibility wants all teens in our service areas to have a safe, fun and fit Summer.
• Sports & Fitness
• Open Gym
• Music & Dance
• and more!
See the Welcome Center at any of our branches in Lynn, Melrose, Peabody or Saugus for more information on schedules & programs or visit the schedules link here, to view schedules.
Shop at Amazon and Amazon will make a donation to your Y!
MEASURING OUR IMPACT: The Y. So Much More.
Melrose YMCA Summer Session Brochure!
Summer Session: June 23rd – August 24th
No classes June 30th – July 6th.
Member Online: Monday, June 2
Member Walk-In: Friday, June 6
Non-Member Online: Thursday, June 12
Non-Member Walk-In:Friday, June 13
Registration Is Open For The 5K Spooky Sprint!
get moving for your community!
Saturday, October 25th, 8:30am
Long sleeve t-shirts for those pre-registered by October 11th!
Runner/Walker until 10/11: $25
Runner/Walker after 10/11: $30
Child under 16 until 10/11: $15
Child under 16 after 10/11: $20
Proceeds will benefit the Annual Fund.