The Saugus Family YMCA, as a charitable community based organization with a commitment to strengthen children, teens, adults, families and our community by providing quality social, wellness, recreational and educational experiences while promoting honesty, respect, caring and responsibility to all members of our community.
- Recently Renovated Fitness Center!
- Cardio equipment including- treadmills with TV’s, ellipticals, bikes, AMT’s, step climber
- Free weights area
- Life Fitness Strength Line
- Group Exercise studio with over 30 FREE classes a week!
- Jumpstart Fitness Orientation- FREE for members!
- Personal Training- special rates for members!
- Sports & Enrichment Programs- with special discounts for members!
- Outdoor Pool Center
- Full Court Gymnasium
- Spacious Locker Rooms
- Family Events & Kid’t Night Out- FREE for members!
- Preschool, Kindergarten & School Age Programs
- Summer Camp- discounts for members!
- Child Watch Services- FREE with family membership!
- Birthday Parties
Visit the Y
298 Main Street
Saugus, MA 01906
Phone: 781-233-YMCA (9622)
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sat: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sun: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
January 5 to March 1
Member Online: Dec 1
Member Walk-in: Dec 5
Non-Member Online: Dec 11
Non-Member Walk-in: Dec 12
What's Happening at the Y
Annual Tree Lighting
Friday, December 12th, 6:30 – 8:00pm
Come celebrate the start of the season with your family here at the Saugus YMCA. Join us in the tradition of lighting our Christmas Tree outside the YMCA. Boys and girls of all ages can enjoy sipping hot cocoa and eating cookies as well as singing festive carols. As always, there will be a special appearance by Mr. and Mrs. Claus!
Family Members: FREE!
Check out our New Child Watch Room!
Ages: 6 months – 12 years
FREE to all members with a valid Family Membership at any of
our YMCA of Metro North locations!
Child Watch Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:30-11:00am and 6:00-7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:15-11:30am
Drop off the kids our Child Watch room while you work out in our Fitness Center or take a group exercise class. Children will also have a chance to participate in a craft based on the theme of the week. Member must remain on Saugus Family YMCA premises or at the Gymnastics Center. Child Watch services are limited to 2 hours a day per membership.