The Torigian Family YMCA is a charitable organization offering community programs and services to families and individuals of all ages. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every child and teen, improves the nation’s health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
- Fitness Center
- Personal Training
- Over 50 FREE Group Fitness Classes a week including TRX, Zumba, Yoga, & Group Cycle
- Youth Fitness Center
- Cardio equipment including bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, and step climbers
- Free Weights and Strength line
- Jumpstart Fitness Orientation- FREE for members!
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Indoor 8 Lane Swimming Pool (72 Lengths= 1 Mile)
- Indoor Track (19 Laps = 1 Mile)
- Sports and enrichment programs- discount rates for members!
- Locker Rooms
- Family Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool Center
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Afterschool Child Care Program
- Summer Camps- discounts for members!
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
Visit the Y
259 Lynnfield Street
Peabody, MA 01960
Phone: 978-977-YMCA (9622)
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
What's Happening at the Y
Camp Eastman Open House
Tuesday, May 12th 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Come meet our camp staff and learn about a day at Camp Eastman. For more information on our camp programs, visit our website.
Mommy & Me YMCA of Metro North Gymnastics Date Night
Friday, May 8th: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Have a fun Friday night date with mom at our YMCA Gymnastics Center! You will have a blast impressing mom with your obstacle course skills and making her a gift she will cherish forever. This event is FREE for members; register at the Welcome Center.
Parents Night Out
Friday May 22, 6:00 – 9:30 pm
Your children will enjoy games and gym time while you enjoy a night out! Food and drinks will be served. Space is limited. Sign-ups will NOT be taken after 5:00pm the Wednesday before a PNO. Cancellations must be made by Thursday at 5:00pm or will result in a $20 cancellation fee. Fees: $20 for first child with a family membership & $5 for each additional child. Sign up at the Welcome Center.
Father’s Day Field Day
Friday, June 19th: 6:30 – 8:00pm
Celebrate Dad with some fun and games with the Torigian Family YMCA. Team-up for some relays, play games, enjoy bounce house fun and make Dad a t-shirt that shows how much you love him! This event is FREE for members; register at the Welcome center.