At the Torigian Family YMCA we are for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. As a charitable community based organization with a commitment to service, we utilize our staff, volunteers and facilities to strengthen individuals, families and our community by providing quality social, recreational and educational experiences while promoting honesty, respect, caring and responsibility to all members of our community. We welcome you to join our family!
- Personal Training
- Over 50 FREE Group Fitness Classes a week including TRX, Zumba, Yoga, & Group Cycle
- Youth Fitness Center
- Cardio equipment including bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, and step climbers
- Free Weights and Strength line
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Indoor 8 Lane Pool (72 Lengths= 1 Mile)
- Indoor Track (19 Laps = 1 Mile)
- Sports and enrichment programs- discount rates for members
- Locker Rooms
- Family Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Pool Center
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Afterschool Program
- Summer Camps- discounts for members!
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
Visit the Y
259 Lynnfield Street
Peabody, MA 01960
Phone: 978-977-YMCA (9622)
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
What's Happening at the Y
Indoor Triathlon Results
Sugar Detox Challenge: March 1 to March 14
Learn more at the info session!
TORIGIAN FAMILY YMCA – Monday, February 23rd 7:00 PM
SAUGUS FAMILY YMCA – Tuesday, February 24th 7:00 PM
Why Sugar Detox?
- Lose unwanted pounds
- Eliminate energy spikes and crashes throughout the day
- Reduce or eliminate your cravings for sweets
- Improve your overall health and resistance to disease and illness
- This program is for you if:
> You’re a healthy adult over 18 or joining the program with a parent
> You have no known medical conditions
> You’re tired of quick fix diets and are looking for a lasting lifestyle change
> You hate counting calories
* This program is not recommended if you are pregnant
Olga Arnold, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner will give you the tools and the motivation you need to guide you through the 14 day Sugar Detox. Commit to improve your health! For more information contact Olga Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 1 Session Registration Is Open!
Spring 1 Session: March 2 to April 19
Spring 1 Registration Dates:
Member Online: February 9
Member Walk-in: February 13
Non-Member Online: February 19
Non-Member Walk-in: February 20