At the Torigian Family YMCA we are for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. As a charitable community based organization with a commitment to service, we utilize our staff, volunteers and facilities to strengthen individuals, families and our community by providing quality social, recreational and educational experiences while promoting honesty, respect, caring and responsibility to all members of our community. We welcome you to join our family!
- Personal Training
- Over 50 FREE Group Fitness Classes a week including TRX, Zumba, Yoga, & Group Cycle
- Youth Fitness Center
- Cardio equipment including bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, and step climbers
- Free Weights and Strength line
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Indoor 8 Lane Pool (72 Lengths= 1 Mile)
- Indoor Track (19 Laps = 1 Mile)
- Sports and enrichment programs- discount rates for members
- Locker Rooms
- Family Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Pool Center
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Afterschool Program
- Summer Camps- discounts for members!
- Babysitting- FREE with family membership!
Visit the Y
259 Lynnfield Street
Peabody, MA 01960
Phone: 978-977-YMCA (9622)
Get Directions »
Mon – Fri: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Years Eve: 5:00am-5:00pm
New Years Day: 7:00am-10:00pm
January 5 to March 1
Member Online: Dec 1
Member Walk-in: Dec 5
Non-Member Online: Dec 11
Non-Member Walk-in: Dec 12
What's Happening at the Y
College Promo Ends January 20th!
STAY ACTIVE DURING THE HOLIDAY BREAK AT THE Y!
Torigian Men’s Basketball League
Click Here to sign up!
Youth Basketball Association – Schedules
yba Basketball praCTICE Schedule CLICK HERE
PRACTICES ARE NOVEMBER 1 TO DECEMBER 6
yba BASKETBALL GAME SCHEDULE CLICK HERE
GAMES ARE DECEMBER 13 TO FEBRUARY 7